10 scholarships available
Now is a great moment to advance your knowledge and build your credentials. Kayo has partnered with the leader in alternative investment education – the CAIA Association – to offer scholarships to the Kayo community for the CAIA Charter exam to be taken in March 2021. Scholarship recipients will save $1732.
kayo study sessions
For anyone interested in sitting for the March 2021 CAIA Charter exam, Kayo will be hosting monthly study sessions on the last Friday of each month. Industry experts will join us to review materials, answer questions, and offer advice. Enter your information below to receive more information about the study sessions.
applications now live
scholarship award & application policies
Scholarship Award Rules
The following rules apply to all CAIA Charter Scholarship programs:
- CAIA scholarships provided reduce the total cost of the CAIA Charter exam (including enrollment and registration fees) to US $100. This fee is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Scholarships are available for both Level I and Level II candidates.
- Scholarships are not available for retake exams.
- Applications must be approved prior to registering for the exam.
- Candidates may receive a maximum of two scholarships per calendar year (one for each Level of the CAIA exam).
- By accepting the scholarship, candidates agree to abide by the terms of CAIA’s Policies including Candidate and Member Agreement and the terms set forth in the Candidate Handbook.
CAIA with Kayo Scholarship Candidates must submit an application form in its entirety prior to the application deadline. In submitting a scholarship application, candidates:
- Agree to have read the CAIA Candidate Handbook.
- Fully understand that the scholarship is being offered only for the March 2021 exam.
- Attest that their current employer does not provide financial assistance for participation in the CAIA Program.
- Attest that their answers are correct and truthful.
- Agree that the data in their application may be shared with and evaluated by CAIA, CAIA Chapters, and organizations that provide funding for the scholarship programs as described in their scholarship award letter.
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.