THE ROLE: PART-TIME CLIENT COORDINATOR – THE “SPONSOR CONCIERGE”
The Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
The Impact: Kayo curates live and virtual events and experiences to help women business leaders connect and form authentic relationships.
Cultural Fit: Humble, hungry, and smart. You are confident, curious, and a true team player. You have a growth mindset and love learning. You take complete ownership of your own responsibilities, and proactively look for opportunities to help others on the team. You are serious about your work and set your own standards for excellences. Details matter to you. You are looking for more than a resume filler; you want to make an impact and you understand your direct contributions will have an immediate and material impact on our success. You are intellectually curious, open-minded, and find joy in learning from others and helping others succeed.
The Job: Reporting to the Director of Programs, the Client Coordinator will act as an intermediary between the sales team and the operations team throughout the client lifecycle. The Client Coordinator will onboard clients, track client deliverables, and ensure that the client has a full understanding of the end-to-end process and their needs are fully understood and addressed internally. With the heart of a concierge, no detail is too small, no process is too clear, and no amount of communication is overkill.
- Keep track of all sales contracts and deliverables
- Regularly communicate with clients regarding deliverables and deadlines
- Professionalism and tactful conflict resolution
- Respond to client requests
- Communicate throughout the organization, keeping the sales, operations, and marketing teams aware of client needs
- Offer administrative and office management support to the team
- ~10 hours per week in office + additional 3-5 remote
- Well organized with an obsessive attention to detail
- Passion for helping people
- Collaborative – relates well to people from all backgrounds and fosters teamwork
- Coachable, fast, and self-motivated learner
- Mature and committed
Start Date: August 2020
Compensation: Hourly rate plus performance-based bonus
How to Apply: Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person’s perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.