THE ROLE: MARKETING ASSOCIATE
The Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
The Impact: We organize networking summits and retreats for professional women in different sectors. Our thoughtful approach to corporate events connects and energizes executives and high potential leaders to succeed in their industry.
Cultural Fit: Humble, hungry, and smart. You are confident, curious, and a true team player. You have a growth mindset and love learning. You take complete ownership of your own responsibilities, and proactively look for opportunities to help others on the team. You are serious about your work and set your own standards for excellences. Details matter to you. You are looking for more than a resume filler; you want to make an impact and you understand your direct contributions will have an immediate and material impact on our success. You are intellectually curious, open-minded, and find joy in learning from others and helping others succeed.
The Job: Our Marketing Associate will plan and implement our marketing and advertising activities, reporting to our Head of Marketing. You will serve as the intermediary between our Operations, Events, and Marketing teams, contributing across our platforms primarily in CRM, marketing events, partnerships, and community engagement.
- Support the execution and marketing of our podcast, The Weekly Knockout
- Graphic design for digital and print materials
- Manage our database and CRM
- Manage social media activities
- Create email campaigns
- Track analytics and performance of all marketing initiatives
- Maintain WordPress website
- Create blog posts
- Learn and ultimately manage our digital marketing tools
- Support event execution
- Bachelor’s degree
- Agree that details matter
- Proven ability to manage complex projects with multiple stakeholders
- Relevant work experience in project management, operations or corporate events
- Fast and self-motivated learner; prior knowledge of our industries is not necessary – however, you must be willing and able to learn
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Required: Adobe InDesign, WordPress
- Useful skills: Microsoft Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word), Insightly CRM, Mailchimp
Start Date: Flexible
How to Apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We believe diversity is excellence expressing itself through every person’s perspectives and lived experiences. We are an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender identity, marital status, national or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and family medical or genetic information.