Join 150 leading women investors in alternative debt, including direct lenders, mezzanine investors, institutional investors, company executives, private equity investors, and finance, legal, and consulting advisors for two days of networking, dealmaking, and professional development.
who should attend
Our 2021 program includes two days of content with over 25 speakers and 90 minutes of networking.
Hopin is a virtual event platform with multiple interactive areas that are optimized for connecting and engaging. Attendees can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event for both content and connections.
Hear from 12 thought leaders from across the credit and private equity landscape.
1:1 speed networking where you can easily make multiple connections authentically and easily from your virtual workspace.
Small group sessions allow for intimate discussions between groups of 10-20 with moderators to keep discussions flowing.
- Limited partners that allocate capital to investment funds. Excludes business development professionals.
- Includes Foundations, Public/Private Pension Plans, Taft-Hartley/Unions, Endowments, Funds of Funds, Single- and Multi-Family Offices, Outsourced CIOs, and Limited Partner Consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments, or projects.
- Includes Private Equity Investors, Private Credit Investors, Venture Capital Investors, Hedge Funds, Direct Lenders, Investment and Merchant Banks, Secondary Firms, Real Assets Investors, BDCs, SBICs, Accelerators, and Lenders.
- Developers, executives, and emerging leaders of private and public operating companies and developers, excluding service providers.
- Service providers to investors and companies.
- Includes Accounting Firms, Consulting Firms, Commercial Broker, Executive Search, Fund Administrators, Insurance Firms, Law Firms, and Software Providers.
JERI H., CREDIT 2018
“You put on a conference with real soul. It was wonderful to participate on the panel with other stellar panelists.”
EVY C., CREDIT 2019
“In true Kayo form, the speaker lineup was excellent, the content was incredibly informative and each session felt interactive.”
BROOKE J., CREDIT 2019
“This year’s Credit conference was excellent – content and attendance was great! Truly pleased I was able to attend and look forward to next year.”
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.