The escalation of the COVID-19 global pandemic is concerning to us all, and our thoughts are with everyone who has been affected. It is a reminder that we have more than just a business relationship – we are a community.
Following the guidance of CDC recommendations and local government policies, the Kayo Women’s Energy Summit originally scheduled for April 22-23, 2020 in Houston will be postponed.
We are monitoring recommendations from health authorities and are working with the venue to explore new dates.
Join over 250 leading professionals in oil and gas investment and finance, including representatives from the majors, independents, private equity, lenders, institutional investors, and advisors for robust discussion on the changing industry.
who should attend
Institutional investors, private equity, MLPs and energy REITs, venture capital, asset managers, family offices, credit investors and lenders
Portfolio company executives, public company executives, independent board directors, developers and founders
Finance, legal and consulting advisers to energy companies, private equity and credit investors and developers.
Our 2020 program includes two days of investment-focused networking and energy education, covering everything from upstream oil and gas and trends in technology to the latest in transportation and petrochemicals.
C. BALDWIN BY HILTON
New location announced for 2020! Bold, locally connected, and decidedly women oriented, C. Baldwin part of the Curio Collection by Hilton, delivers a special hotel experience in downtown Houston. Named after the ‘mother of Houston,’ Charlotte Baldwin, the hotel is led by a female general manager and showcase interiors by two high-profile design firms with women at the helm.
ENHANCE YOUR SUMMIT EXPERIENCE
Advance yourself further through optional summit workshops and networking events. Offerings include: LP Dinner Honoring Carolyn Hansard of TRS, Skill Boost Workshop: Why Companies Struggle with Innovation & How You Can Improve Your Organization’s Chance of Success, From C-Suite to Board Seat: New Paths to Board Service, and Closing Reception at Deloitte Greenhouse Lab.
DR. SCOTT TINKER
DIRECTOR, BUREAU OF ECONOMIC GEOLOGY, THE UNIVERSITY OF TEXAS AT AUSTIN
We are excited to announce Dr. Scott Tinker as one of the keynote speakers at our 6th Annual Energy Summit. Internationally renowned energy expert and public speaker, Dr. Tinker is the director of the Bureau of Economic Geology at The University of Texas at Austin. He’s also an American geologist, educator, energy expert, and documentary filmmaker. Prior to joining UT, he was in the oil and gas industry for 17 years and has made impactful contributions in bringing governments, industries, and academe together to tackle major societal challenges in energy. Dr. Tinker co-produced and is featured in the award-winning energy documentary film SWITCH, which has been screened in over 50 countries to more than 15 million viewers and is used on thousands of K—12 and college campuses.
Plains All American Pipeline
- Limited partners that allocate capital to investment funds. Excludes business development professionals.
- Includes foundations, public/private pension plans, Taft-Hartley/unions, endowments, funds of funds, single- and multi-family offices, outsourced CIOs, and limited partner consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments, or projects.
- Includes private equity investors, private credit investors, venture capital investors, hedge funds, direct lenders, investment and merchant banks, secondary firms, real assets investors, REITs, BDCs, SBICs, accelerators, and lenders.
- Executives of private and public operating companies and developers, excluding service providers.
- Includes private-equity and venture-backed company executives, operating partners, energy and renewable energy developers, public company executives, asset managers, placement agents, independent board directors, and MLPs.
- Service providers to investors and companies.
- Includes accounting firms, consulting firms, commercial broker, executive search, fund administrators, insurance firms, law firms, and software providers.
- This ticket type is sold out. Please join the waitlist below to be the first to know if more service provider spots become available.
join the waitlist
Service provider tickets for this event are now sold out. Please join the waitlist below to be the first to know if more spots become available.
Kelso & Co.
Teacher Retirement System of Texas
Chevron North America Exploration and Production Company
Perella Weinberg Partners
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.