SHARE YOUR KNOWLEDGE
Now accepting speaker applications for keynotes, panelists and roundtable hosts.
SUPPORT THE KAYO WOMEN'S ENERGY SUMMIT
Be a support to the small percentage of women who are in your industry.
Join over 250 leading professionals in oil and gas investment and finance, including representatives from the majors, independents, private equity, lenders, institutional investors, and advisors for robust discussion on the changing industry.
who should attend
Institutional investors, private equity, MLPs and energy REITs, venture capital, asset managers, family offices, credit investors and lenders
Portfolio company executives, public company executives, independent board directors, developers and founders
Finance, legal and consulting advisers to energy companies, private equity and credit investors and developers.
Our 2020 program includes four days of investment-focused networking and energy education, covering everything from upstream oil and gas and trends in technology to the latest in transportation and petrochemicals.
TUESDAY, SEPT. 8
• Opening Keynote: Carolyn Hansard, Teacher Retirement System of Texas
• Institutional Investor Panel
• Private Equity Panel
• LP / GP Roundtables
WEDNESDAY, SEPT. 9
• Boardroom Becomes the War Room
• ESG Panel
• Upstream and Midstream Breakout Sessions
• Speed Networking
THURSDAY, SEPT. 10
FUTURE OF ENERGY DAY
• Opening Keynote: Bobby Tudor, Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co
• Macro Outlook Fireside Chat
• Restructuring, Corporate Venture, Energy Transition, and M&A Breakout Sessions
• Roundtable Lunch
Tudor, Pickering, Holt & Co
- Limited partners that allocate capital to investment funds. Excludes business development professionals.
- Includes foundations, public/private pension plans, Taft-Hartley/unions, endowments, funds of funds, single- and multi-family offices, outsourced CIOs, and limited partner consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments, or projects.
- Includes private equity investors, private credit investors, venture capital investors, hedge funds, direct lenders, investment and merchant banks, secondary firms, real assets investors, REITs, BDCs, SBICs, accelerators, and lenders.
- Executives and emerging leaders of private and public operating companies and developers, excluding service providers.
- Includes private-equity and venture-backed company executives, operating partners, energy and renewable energy developers, public company executives, asset managers, placement agents, independent board directors, and MLPs.
- Service providers to investors and companies.
- Includes accounting firms, consulting firms, commercial broker, executive search, fund administrators, insurance firms, law firms, and software providers.
- This ticket type is sold out. Please join the waitlist below to be the first to know if more service provider spots become available.
join the waitlist
Service provider tickets for this event are now sold out. Please join the waitlist below to be the first to know if more spots become available.
No Fields Found.
still have questions?
Kelso & Co.
Teacher Retirement System of Texas
Chevron North America Exploration and Production Company
Perella Weinberg Partners