Join 250 of the nation’s leading women in oil & gas, natural resources, and alternative fuels for two-days of curated breakout sessions, impactful keynote speakers, networking, deal-making and professional development.
who should attend
Institutional investors, private equity, venture capital, asset managers, family offices, credit investors and lenders
Portfolio company executives, public company executives, independent board directors, developers and founders
Two days of networking, deal-making and education, three breakout panels and keynotes covering everything from upstream, capital flows and leadership.
THE ST. REGIS HOUSTON
A five-star hotel in uptown Houston near River Oaks the city’s most exclusive neighborhood, as well as The Galleria, the international mecca for luxury shopping.
GLOBAL HEAD OF CREDIT, NOBLE ENERGY
Whether energy markets are up or down, sideways or backwards, risk management is important. Tamika Tyson is an expert in risk management, specifically in credit risk. As Global Head of Credit for Noble Energy, Tamika will share her insights into key issues in energy credit, her approach to risk management and advise for where companies and individuals who are putting capital to work today in energy markets.
- Institutional investors and allocators to investment funds as limited partners.
- Foundations, pension plans, Taft-Hartley/unions, endowments, funds of funds, family offices, OCIOs, and LP consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments or projects.
- Private equity and credit, venture capital, hedge funds, direct lenders, investment and commercial banks, secondary investors, etc.
- Executives of private and public companies, excluding all service providers.
- Portfolio company executives, operating partners, developers, public company/MLP executives, independent board directors.
- All others; service providers to investors, developers and operating companies.
- Accountants, consultants, placement agents, executive search, fund administrators, law firms, software providers, insurance, etc.
BECOME A SPONSOR
The women in your industry are heading in to new territory. Show them you walk beside them.
APPLY TO SPEAK
Share your story, expertise and insights with the top women in energy investing and finance.
You have been tapped as the moderator for a panel discussion. Yes, no problem, you say. Then the initial thrill passes, and you start doubting yourself. I’ve spoken on panels before, but I don’t know how to moderate.
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.