Over the course of four weeks, we will dive into the fundamentals of ESG + R. Why does ESG matter? How are investors implementing best practices? What should you consider when addressing ESG shareholder proposals? This interactive webinar series consists of a facilitated presentation by ESG professionals each week, followed by open Q&A.
This is a four-part educational webinar series covering the fundamentals of esg + r
Each week, hear from 1-2 thought leaders and legal experts in
esg + r
Open Q&A sessions allow for attendees to dive deeper and ask moderators questions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All levels, from entry level professional to C-Suite professionals
- Industry focus on private equity, asset management, real estate and energy
- Investors, private and public company executives, board directors and professional service providers
- All growth mindset, life-long learners welcome!
WEEK 1: WHAT’S ESG & WHY IT MATTERS?
May 7 | 3-4 PM ET
- What is ESG+R?
- What are the motivations driving interest?
- Explain the four elements: Environmental, Social, Governance, and Resilience
WEEK 2: ESG IMPLEMENTATION + LEGAL RISKS
May 14 | 3-4 PM ET
- How ESG is implemented
- Legal risks
- Regulatory developments
- Corporate oversight and governance considerations
WEEK 3: CREATING YOUR ESG ROADMAP
May 21 | 3-4 PM ET
- What is a materiality assessment?
- Aligning ESG goals with business goals
- Avoid greenwashing and other pitfalls
- How to choose a reporting framework
WEEK 4: SIX AREAS OF SUSTAINABILITY
May 27 | 3-4 PM ET
- ESG versus sustainability investing
- Role of finance in achieving sustainability
- What are the six sustainable strategies?
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.