Over the course of four weeks, we will dive into the fundamentals of ESG + R. Why does ESG matter? How are investors implementing best practices? What should you consider when addressing ESG shareholder proposals? This interactive webinar series consists of a facilitated presentation by ESG professionals each week, followed by open Q&A.
This is a four-part educational webinar series covering the fundamentals of esg + r
Each week, hear from 1-2 thought leaders and legal experts in
esg + r
Open Q&A sessions allow for attendees to dive deeper and ask moderators questions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All levels, from entry level professional to C-Suite professionals
- Industry focus on private equity, asset management, real estate and energy
- Investors, private and public company executives, board directors and professional service providers
- All growth mindset, life-long learners welcome!
WEEK 1: WHAT’S ESG & WHY IT MATTERS?
May 7 | 3-4 PM ET
- Facts You Should Know
WEEK 2: ESG AND INVESTORS
May 14 | 3-4 PM ET
- Why engage with investors?
- Five rules for engaging with investors
- How ESG is used by investors
- How ESG is implemented
WEEK 3: RECENT DEVELOPMENTS
May 21 | 3-4 PM ET
- Five hot topics today
- Case studies
WEEK 4: ESG IN PRACTICE
May 27 | 3-4 PM ET
- Investor Engagement Checklist
- Managing ESG Activism
- Five considerations for addressing ESG shareholder proposals
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.