New technologies, new entrants, a shift to outpatient and home-based services, and the move towards value-based care continue to create new financial pressures for healthcare organizations. As healthcare leaders reimagine their services and transform operations, private equity is stepping up to help. This event will explore why private equity finance has become such an attractive option for healthcare companies, with a focus on healthcare service, practice management, and healthcare tech.
who should attend
Venture capital, private equity, and lenders
C-Suite executives at public and private healthcare service and healthcare technology companies
Investment bankers, consultants, attorneys, and healthcare and private equity industry advisors
12 speakers, 60 minutes of networking, and 2 hours of content covering investment trends, how leading investors are growing the next generation of healthcare companies, driving digital transformation, and navigating this environment.
Hopin is a virtual event platform with multiple interactive areas that are optimized for connecting and engaging. Attendees can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event for both content and connections.
Hear from 12 thought leaders from across the healthcare and private equity landscape.
1:1 speed networking where you can easily make multiple connections authentically and easily from your virtual workspace.
Small group sessions allow for intimate discussions between groups of 10-20 with moderators to keep discussions flowing.
- Limited partners that allocate capital to investment funds. Excludes business development professionals.
- Includes Foundations, Public/Private Pension Plans, Taft-Hartley/Unions, Endowments, Funds of Funds, Single- and Multi-Family Offices, Outsourced CIOs, and Limited Partner Consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments, or projects.
- Includes Private Equity Investors, Private Credit Investors, Venture Capital Investors, Hedge Funds, Direct Lenders, Investment and Merchant Banks, Secondary Firms, Real Assets Investors, REITs, BDCs, SBICs, Accelerators, and Lenders.
- Executives of private and public companies, excluding all service providers.
- Portfolio company executives, operating partners, developers, public company/MLP executives, independent board directors.
- Service providers to investors and companies.
- Includes Accounting Firms, Consulting Firms, Commercial Broker, Executive Search, Fund Administrators, Insurance Firms, Law Firms, and Software Providers.
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.