Over the course of three weeks, we’ll dive into the fundamentals of impact investing. How does impact investing differ from traditional investing? Who are the players and how has the ecosystem evolved? What legal and regulatory risks are involved for investors? This interactive webinar series consists of a facilitated presentation by impact investing professionals each week, followed by open Q&A.
Join the waitlist below to be the first to know when registration opens for Impact Investing Boot Camp.
join the waitlist
This is a three-part educational webinar series covering the fundamentals of the private equity industry.
Each week, hear from 1-2 thought-leaders and legal experts in impact investing.
Open Q&A sessions allow for attendees to dive deeper and ask moderators questions.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
- All levels, from entry level professional to C-Suite professionals
- Industry focus on private equity, asset management, real estate and energy
- Investors, private and public company executives, board directors and professional service providers
- All growth mindset, life-long learners welcome!
WEEK 1: THE 5 P’s OF IMPACT
Friday, November 5 | 3-4 PM ET
- Evolution of Impact Investing
- Five P Framework: People, Place, Product, Process, Paradigm
- Traditional vs Impact Investor
- Fundraising and Institutional Investor
WEEK 2: DUE DILIGENCE FOR IMPACT FUNDS
Friday, November 12 | 3-4 PM ET
- Impact Metrics
- How GPs to Evaluate Impact in a Deal
- How LPs Evaluate Impact in a Fund
WEEK 3: LEGAL PERSPECTIVS ON IMPACT INVESTING
Friday, November 19 | 3-4 PM ET
- Legal Risks
- Regulatory Developments
- Corporate Oversight and Governance Considerations
- ESG and Sustainability Certifications
- What is a B-Corp?
- Pitfalls and Problematic Practics
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.