Smart infrastructure solutions have the potential to solve an array of today’s biggest challenges. The global pandemic has shaken up the way we live, work, socialize, and consume public services. The magnitude on which we depend on technology and digital connectivity has increased drastically. At the cross-section of public needs and private capital, this event explores how infrastructure investors seek to solve today’s problems while delivering an ROI and inflation protection for institutional investors.
who should attend
Institutional investors, private equity, investment bankers, asset managers, project finance, and lenders
Developers, utilities, municipal government leaders, CEOs, CFOs, and general counsels
Finance, M&A, legal and industry advisors to power generators, developers, and investor groups
30+ speakers, 4+ hours of content, and 2+ hours of networking. Content covers investment trends in transportation, energy, digital, and social infrastructure both in North America and globally.
Hopin is a virtual event platform with multiple interactive areas that are optimized for connecting and engaging. Attendees can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event for both content and connections.
Hear from 30+ thought leaders from across the infrastructure landscape, including leading institutional investors in real assets.
1:1 speed networking where you can easily make multiple connections authentically and easily from your virtual workspace.
Small group sessions allow for intimate discussions between groups of 10-20 with moderators to keep discussions flowing.
PARTNER AND HEAD OF PRIVATE EQUITY & INFRASTRUCTURE, AON HEWITT INVESTMENT CONSULTING
We are delighted to welcome Karen Rode as one of our keynote speakers at the 2020 Kayo Women’s Infrastructure Investment Summit. Ms. Rode is Partner and Head of Aon Hewitt Investment Consulting’s (“AHIC”) global private equity and infrastructure research group where she manages all related research, strategy and consulting assignments for retainer and project clients on both a discretionary and non-discretionary basis. The team advises on over $35 billion of assets held by a combination of public and corporate pension plans and endowments and foundations.
- Limited partners that allocate capital to investment funds. Excludes business development professionals.
- Includes foundations, public/private pension plans, Taft-Hartley/unions, endowments, funds of funds, single- and multi-family offices, outsourced CIOs, and limited partner consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments, or projects.
- Includes private equity investors, private credit investors, venture capital investors, hedge funds, direct lenders, investment and merchant banks, secondary firms, real assets investors, REITs, BDCs, SBICs, accelerators, and lenders.
- Executives and emerging leaders of private and public operating companies and developers, excluding service providers.
- Includes private-equity and venture-backed company executives, operating partners, energy and renewable energy developers, public company executives, asset managers, placement agents, independent board directors, and MLPs.
- Service providers to investors and companies.
- Includes accounting firms, consulting firms, commercial broker, executive search, fund administrators, insurance firms, law firms, and software providers.
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.