OIL & GAS | RENEWABLES | ESG + R | INNOVATION
Leading the energy transition is the theme at this year’s summit. Join 200 leading women across all aspects of energy production, generation and innovation, from oil & gas to renewable energy and energy and grid technology. Leading executives and investors will discuss issues around leadership, ESG+R and innovation.
who should attend
Portfolio company executives, public company executives, independent board directors, developers and founders
Institutional investors, private equity, venture capital, asset managers, family offices, credit investors and lenders
You may have questions. We have answers.
OIL AND GAS
September 21: 8AM – 12PM
- Sectors: Upstream, Midstream, Oil Field Services, Water
- Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Private Equity
- Debt Finance
LEADERSHIP & ESG
September 22: 8AM – 12PM
- Environmental Sustainability
- Leadership and Corporate Governance
- Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- Risk Management and Resilience
- Female Founders
September 21: 1PM – 5PM
- Sectors: Solar, Wind, Battery Storage
- Renewable Energy Development, Acquisitions and Dispositions
- Private Equity and Tax Equity
- Debt Finance
- Utilities Perspectives
INNOVATION & TECHNOLOGY
September 22: 1PM – 5PM
- Corporate Venture Strategies
- Energy Technology
- Grid Technology
- Electric Vehicles
- Battery Storage
Learn more about our Energy Transition Summit including attending firms, more details about our speakers, and 2021 topics.
A place like no other in Houston, with deep history, meaningful architecture, and a culinary staff dedicated to excellence. The Houstonian Hotel, Club & Spa is located on an 27-acre wooded oasis in the heart of Houston near the dynamic Galleria and beautiful Memorial Park. The Houstonian offers a rare opportunity to escape in the city and gives guests a glimpse into how true Southern Hospitality looks and feels.
Teacher Retirement System of Texas
- Limited partners that allocate capital to investment funds. Excludes business development professionals.
- Includes Foundations, Public/Private Pension Plans, Taft-Hartley/Unions, Endowments, Funds of Funds, Single- and Multi-Family Offices, Outsourced CIOs, and Limited Partner Consultants.
- Private equity, venture capital, corporate venture, lenders and institutional investors in energy, power and infrastructure.
- Includes Private Equity Investors, Private Credit Investors, Venture Capital Investors, Hedge Funds, Direct Lenders, Investment and Merchant Banks, Secondary Firms, Real Assets Investors, BDCs, SBICs, Accelerators, and Lenders.
- C-Suite and emerging leaders at oil and gas, renewable energy, power and utilities companies.
- Includes Private-Equity and Venture-Backed Company Executives, Operating Partners, Energy and Renewable Energy Developers, Public Company Executives, Asset Managers, Placement Agents, Independent Board Directors, Infrastructure Asset Developers and MLPs.
- Service providers to investors and companies.
- Includes Accounting Firms, Consulting Firms, Commercial Broker, Executive Search, Fund Administrators, Insurance Firms, Law Firms, and Software Providers.
- Sold Out
join the waitlist
This ticket type is sold out. Be the first to know if more service provider spots become available.
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.