Join 150 investors and developers to talk through key trends across the multi-family sector. Topics will include short-term and long-term multi-family demand drivers, occupancy and rent market dynamics, debt and equity investment activity, and pricing trends. We’ll cover subsectors like affordable housing and student housing, as well as compare opportunities across regions of the United States. Finally, we’ll look at how the pandemic has accelerated innovation and ESG initiatives.
who should attend
Institutional investors, real estate private equity, REITs, asset managers, family offices, credit investors, and lenders
Commercial brokers, developers, architects, municipal government leaders, CEOs, CFOs, and general counsels
Finance, legal and industry advisors to real estate developers, and investor groups
Hear from 25+ thought leaders from across the multi-family real estate landscape, including institutional investors in real estate.
Hopin is a virtual event platform with multiple interactive areas that are optimized for connecting and engaging. Attendees can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event for both content and connections.
Hear from 25+ thought leaders from across the multi-family landscape, including leading institutional investors in real estate.
1:1 speed networking where you can easily make multiple connections authentically and easily from your virtual workspace.
Small group sessions allow for intimate discussions between groups of 10-20 with moderators to keep discussions flowing.
CHIEF INVESTMENT OFFICER, ATLAS APARTMENT HOMES
We are delighted to welcome Leslie Andren as one of our keynote speakers at the 2020 Kayo Women’s Multi-Family Investment Summit. Ms. Andren is Chief Investment Officer of Atlas Apartment Homes, a national apartment investment and development firm headquartered in Chicago and buying and developing apartments throughout the US. She has over 30 years experience in commercial real estate transactions, construction lending, workouts, pension fund acquisitions, investment sales brokerage and over 15 years of investing in apartments nationally in the US. She has worked for many of the top firms in the apartment industry. She has executed more than $5 billion in acquisition and financing over her career.
- Limited partners that allocate capital to investment funds. Excludes business development professionals.
- Includes Foundations, Public/Private Pension Plans, Taft-Hartley/Unions, Endowments, Funds of Funds, Single- and Multi-Family Offices, Outsourced CIOs, and Limited Partner Consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments, or projects.
- Includes Private Equity Investors, Private Credit Investors, Venture Capital Investors, Hedge Funds, Direct Lenders, Investment and Merchant Banks, Secondary Firms, Real Assets Investors, REITs, BDCs, SBICs, Accelerators, and Lenders.
- Executives and emerging leaders of private and public operating companies and developers, excluding service providers.
- Includes Private-Equity and Venture-Backed Company Executives, Operating Partners, Energy and Renewable Energy Developers, Public Company Executives, Asset Managers, Placement Agents, Independent Board Directors, and MLPs.
- Service providers to investors and companies.
- Includes Accounting Firms, Consulting Firms, Commercial Broker, Executive Search, Fund Administrators, Insurance Firms, Law Firms, and Software Providers.