The Inaugural Women’s Power & Infrastructure Summit will bring together 200 women in power generation, utilities, energy infrastructure, renewable energy, technology and finance for impactful keynote speakers, networking, deal-making and professional development.
who should attend
Institutional investors, private equity, investment bankers, asset managers, project finance and lenders
Power utilities, independent power producers, renewable energy developers, CEOs, CFOs, general counsel etc
Two days of networking, deal-making and education with breakout panels and keynotes covering trends in power generation, energy infrastructure, project finance, mergers & acquisitions and renewable power. Plus, time to meet new contacts and catch up with old ones during coffee or cocktail breaks.
THE ST. REGIS HOUSTON
A five-star hotel in uptown Houston near River Oaks the city’s most exclusive neighborhood, as well as The Galleria, the international mecca for luxury shopping.
Learn more about our Power & Infrastructure Summit including attending firms, more about our speakers, and 2019 topics.
SENIOR ADVISOR, MOELIS & COMPANY
Jane Sadowsky is a Senior Advisor at Moelis & Company in the Human Capital Management department and is bringing her 25 years of finance experience to our Power & Infrastructure Summit. Ms. Sadowsky not only founded Gardener Advisory LLC, which advises public and private companies and governments on electricity and power-related matters, but she also has worked as a leadership coach to C-suite and partner level professional services executives.
At the summit, she’ll be speaking to our audience about the implications of the current federal pullback on certain initiatives, and how various regions, states, corporations and fund managers have responded and why it matters.
- Executives of public and private utilities.
- Utilities, municipal utilities, electric cooperatives, federal power authorities, regional transmission operators and independent power producers.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments or projects.
- Private equity and credit, venture capital, hedge funds, direct lenders, investment and commercial banks, secondary investors, etc.
- Executives of private and public companies, excluding all service providers.
- Utility company executives, operating partners, IPPs, solar & wind developers, independent board directors.
- All others; service providers to investors, developers and operating companies.
- Accountants, consultants, placement agents, executive search, fund administrators, law firms, software providers, insurance, etc.
BECOME A SPONSOR
The women in your industry are heading in to new territory. Show them you walk beside them.
Early in 2019, MiddleGround Capital announced the close of its $140 million inaugural fund. Like many new firms launched today, MiddleGround Capital formed as a spin-out when a group of partners “spun out” from Monomoy Capital. The strategy is described as...
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.