The Inaugural Women’s Power & Infrastructure Summit will bring together 200 women in power generation, utilities, energy infrastructure, renewable energy, technology and finance for impactful keynote speakers, networking, deal-making and professional development.
who should attend
Institutional investors, private equity, investment bankers, asset managers, project finance and lenders
Power utilities, independent power producers, renewable energy developers, CEOs, CFOs, general counsel etc
Two days of networking, deal-making and education with breakout panels and keynotes covering trends in power generation, energy infrastructure, project finance, mergers & acquisitions and renewable power.
THE ST. REGIS HOUSTON
A five-star hotel in uptown Houston near River Oaks the city’s most exclusive neighborhood, as well as The Galleria, the international mecca for luxury shopping.
ANNE MARIE DEMENT
CO-FOUNDER AND PARTNER, EXCELSIOR ENERGY
Anne Marie has over nine years of experience advising on traditional and renewable energy mergers and acquisitions transactions, including leading over $5 billion in wind and solar transactions. She most recently served as Assistant General Counsel and then Managing Director at TerraForm Power. Prior to TerraForm Power, she started her career at Jones Day in the Private Equity and Mergers and Acquisitions groups and then moved to Bracewell & Giuliani LLP to further specialize in energy finance and acquisitions transactions.
- Institutional investors and allocators to investment funds as limited partners.
- Foundations, pension plans, Taft-Hartley/unions, endowments, funds of funds, family offices, OCIOs, and LP consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments or projects.
- Private equity and credit, venture capital, hedge funds, direct lenders, investment and commercial banks, secondary investors, etc.
- Executives of private and public companies, excluding all service providers.
- Utility company executives, operating partners, IPPs, solar & wind developers, independent board directors.
- All others; service providers to investors, developers and operating companies.
- Accountants, consultants, placement agents, executive search, fund administrators, law firms, software providers, insurance, etc.
BECOME A SPONSOR
The women in your industry are heading in to new territory. Show them you walk beside them.
You have been tapped as the moderator for a panel discussion. Yes, no problem, you say. Then the initial thrill passes, and you start doubting yourself. I’ve spoken on panels before, but I don’t know how to moderate.
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.