FUNDRAISING | TALENT & ESG | DEALMAKING | SECTORS & STRATEGIES
Join 150 of the nation’s leading women in private equity, venture capital, and M&A including institutional investors, lenders, and finance, legal, and consulting advisors for two days of networking, identifying new investment opportunities, gathering insights, and strengthening your business relationships.
who should attend
Day 1 – 10AM – 1PM
- Capital Raising
- Fund Formation
M&A AND CAPITAL MARKETS
Day 2 – 10AM – 1PM
- Capital Markets
- Deal Financing
TALENT & ESG
Day 1 – 1PM – 4:30PM
- Networking by Role
SUBSECTORS & STRATEGIES
Day 2 – 1PM – 5PM
- Venture Capital
- Growth Equity
- Middle Market
- Industry Sub-Sectors
Learn more about our Private Equity Summit including attending firms, more details about our speakers, and 2021 topics.
Hopin is a virtual event platform with multiple interactive areas that are optimized for connecting and engaging. Attendees can move in and out of rooms just like an in-person event for both content and connections.
Goodwin Procter LLP
- Limited partners that allocate capital to investment funds. Excludes business development professionals.
- Includes Foundations, Public/Private Pension Plans, Taft-Hartley/Unions, Endowments, Funds of Funds, Single- and Multi-Family Offices, Outsourced CIOs, and Limited Partner Consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments, or projects.
- Includes Private Equity Investors, Private Credit Investors, Venture Capital Investors, Hedge Funds, Direct Lenders, Investment and Merchant Banks, Secondary Firms, Real Assets Investors, BDCs, SBICs, Accelerators, and Lenders.
- Developers, executives, and emerging leaders of private and public operating companies and developers, excluding service providers.
- Service providers to investors and companies.
- Includes Accounting Firms, Consulting Firms, Commercial Broker, Executive Search, Fund Administrators, Insurance Firms, Law Firms, and Software Providers.
Silvercrest Asset Management
National Gallery of Art
Marquette Associates, Inc.
Pacific Western Bank
KRISTIN S., PRIVATE EQUITY 2019
“Thank you for another incredible event and for the honor of speaking today. I left with a stronger and larger network, increased energy and enthusiasm, and tons of ideas to grow and improve my business. I am excited to turn all of it into action!”
SUSAN W., PRIVATE EQUITY 2019
“I have never attended a conference like this! It was like getting a giant supportive hug!”
MARY C., PRIVATE EQUITY 2019
“I’m truly glad to have had the opportunity to attend such a fabulous, well-organized conferenced and to meet so many inspiring women in the field.”
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.