The escalation of the COVID-19 global pandemic is concerning to us all, and our thoughts are with everyone who has been affected. It is a reminder that we have more than just a business relationship – we are a community.
Following the guidance of CDC recommendations and local government policies, the Kayo Women’s Real Estate Summit originally scheduled for June 24-25, 2020 in Philadelphia will be postponed.
We are monitoring recommendations from health authorities and are working with the venue to explore new dates.
Join us for our 4th Annual Kayo Women’s Real Estate Summit, where over 250 of the nation’s leading women in real estate including institutional investors, real estate private equity investors, REITs, developers, lenders, and finance, legal, and consulting advisors will gather to meet new connections, champion each other, and advance their careers.
who should attend
Institutional investors, private equity, venture capital, REITs, asset managers, family offices, credit investors and lenders.
Portfolio company executives, public company executives, independent board directors, developers and founders.
Our 2020 program includes two days of investment-focused networking and real estate education, covering everything from urban development, to trends in technology, and perspectives from the top institutional investors in real estate.
THE FOUR SEASONS PHILADELPHIA
Soaring above Center City in the skyline’s tallest tower, Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia is located atop a 60-story landmark by architect Lord Norman Foster. Discover restaurants by Michelin-starred chefs, and a 57th-floor spa sanctuary, including an infinity pool and fitness centre.
CO-FOUNDER AND CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER, ARTEMIS REAL ESTATE PARTNERS
We are delighted to welcome Deborah Harmon as one of our keynote speakers at the Kayo Women’s Real Estate Summit in June. She will discuss why the “work-life balance” model comes up short, what it takes to build a business from a blank sheet of paper, the importance of investing in diverse teams and leadership, and other lessons learned from a career of intrapreneurship and entrepreneurship.
Deborah is an industry leader and entrepreneur with more than 30 years of experience in real estate. Ms. Harmon co-founded Artemis Real Estate Partners in 2009, a real estate investment firm that has raised nearly $4.5 billion of institutional capital since its inception. Artemis invests across core, core plus, value add, and opportunistic strategies, and across product types in the U.S., focused on middle-market transactions with best-in-class joint venture operating partners. Artemis also invests in niche product types, including a core-plus healthcare real estate fund.
- Limited partners that allocate capital to investment funds. Excludes business development professionals.
- Includes foundations, public/private pension plans, Taft-Hartley/unions, endowments, funds of funds, single- and multi-family offices, outsourced CIOs, and limited partner consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments, or projects.
- Includes private equity investors, private credit investors, venture capital investors, hedge funds, direct lenders, investment and merchant banks, secondary firms, real assets investors, REITs, BDCs, SBICs, accelerators, and lenders.
- Executives of private and public operating companies and developers, excluding service providers.
- Includes private-equity and venture-backed company executives, operating partners, real estate developers, public company executives, asset managers, placement agents, independent board directors, and MLPs.
- Service providers to investors and companies.
- Includes accounting firms, consulting firms, commercial broker, executive search, fund administrators, insurance firms, law firms, and software providers.
The Carlyle Group
Harrison Street Real Estate
Virginia Retirement System
Federal Capital Partners
ERICA SIEGEL HENNING
ESH Investment Group
“That was my first Kayo event and it was hands down the best conference I have ever attended.”
2019 Real Estate Summit Attendee
“Our audience for the panel was one of the most engaged I’ve ever seen – thank you for allowing me to play a role. I look forward to the next one.”
2019 Real Estate Summit Attendee
“Maria and I so enjoyed participating in the Kayo Conference and feel we got tremendous value from interacting with the audience during our fireside chat and during the networking sessions. Thank you for offering us this opportunity! I think you put together a great agenda and gathered an impressive group of woman who may not normally have the chance to attend a conference like this. I second Maria’s comment – you must be exhausted but you should be so happy with the outcome of all your hard work.”
2019 Real Estate Summit Speaker
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.