Join 250 of the nation’s leading women in real estate including institutional investors, real estate private equity,
REITs, developers, lenders and advisors.
who should attend
Institutional investors, private equity, venture capital, REITs, asset managers, family offices, credit investors and lenders.
Portfolio company executives, public company executives, independent board directors, developers and founders.
Two days of networking, deal-making and education, breakout panels and keynotes covering everything from the political landscape to urban development to capital raising trends.
THE LANGHAM CHICAGO
Majestic views of the cityscape, the Chicago River, and Lake Michigan in downtown Chicago. The Langham is mere minutes from the Loop, Grant Park, Magnificent Mile, Millennium Park and Navy Pier.
PRESIDENT AND CEO, RLJ LODGING TRUST
We are excited to announce Leslie Hale as one of our keynote speakers for Kayo Women’s Real Estate Summit this June. Ms. Hale has an incredible story of her journey from her time at Howard University to Harvard University where she was a fellow at Goldman Sachs and Robert F. Toigo to present day, where she is President and Chief Executive Officer of RLJ Lodging Trust, and serves on the Board of Directors.
She is intricately involved in the company’s investment decision-making and long-term strategic planning. In addition, Ms. Hale oversees the execution of all asset and corporate level transactions, investor relations, and the management of the Company’s Asset Management and Design and Construction functions. She has learned a tremendous amount through the years and has a lot of knowledge to share.
- Institutional investors and allocators to investment funds as limited partners.
- Foundations, pension plans, endowments, funds of funds, family offices, OCIOs, and LP consultants.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments or projects.
- Private equity and credit, REITs, venture capital, hedge funds, direct lenders, investment and commercial banks, secondary investors, etc.
- Executives of private and public companies, excluding all service providers.
- Portfolio company executives, operating partners, developers, public company/MLP executives, independent board directors.
- All others; service providers to investors, developers and operating companies.
- Accountants, consultants, placement agents, executive search, fund administrators, law firms, software providers, insurance, etc.
Let's join forces. Let's trailblaze together.