Advance yourself and connect with 300 leading investors in private equity over three days of networking and content at the Boston Harbor Hotel in Boston.
The 2022 Private Equity Pass includes:
who should attend
Our 2022 program includes two days of networking, learning, and thought-leadership.
THE BOSTON HARBOR HOTEL
Join us in Boston this June, with one of the most robust financial districts in the United States. Our conference will be held at the Boston Harbor Hotel, Boston’s only waterfront Forbes Five-Star hotel and the essence of “classically current” luxury. Amenities include a spa and fitness center, award-winning dining and a 34-slip marina.
CIA Security Specialist (Ret.)
Imagine how different your life would be if you could tell whether someone was lying or telling you the truth. Meet Susan Carnicero, our day 1 (June 13) professional development speaker. Become an expert in detecting deception in your due diligence. Presenter Susan Canciero is a former CIA security specialist who will lead a workshop teaching investors how to “spy the lie.”
- Limited partners that allocate capital to investment funds. Excludes LP Consultants and business development professionals.
- Direct equity and debt investors into companies, developments, or projects.
- Includes private equity investors, private credit investors, venture capital investors, hedge funds, direct lenders, investment and merchant banks, secondary firms, real assets investors, REITs, BDCs, SBICs, accelerators, and lenders.
- Investment consultants, outsourced CIOs, fund of funds, and other for-profit investment managers
- Service providers to investors and companies.
- Includes accounting firms, consulting firms, commercial broker, executive search, fund administrators, insurance firms, law firms, and software providers.